♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
just wanna wish you a Happy Seventeenth! you're FINALLY 17!!!!!11 hope you like our present! and my birthday is coming please prepare smth thanks. really great to have youu in A5, and brightening up my school days with your endless laughters and ham-loving aaaah. we'll eat ham soon, promise! and dont you like the two dimple-like things we both have on our cheeks......
hmm your chinese is lousy, but
我爱你!!! (<-- if i type this in chinese, you know what it means or not?!)